Marketplace Events, producers of the Minneapolis Home + Garden Show and Holiday Boutique, is launching a new event that will cater to home improvement enthusiasts. The Minneapolis Home + Remodeling Show will be held Friday, Jan. 27 through Sunday, Jan. 29 on the field of U.S. Bank Stadium (900 South 5th Street, Minneapolis).
The Home + Remodeling Show is sure to inspire homeowners with specific home improvement projects in mind. With remodeling, interior design and home improvement presentations scattered throughout the show and more than 200 go-to resources and vendors, this show will help with all your home and remodeling needs.
The Home + Remodeling Show celebrity lineup and highlights will include:
- Renowned interior designer Vern Yip will host presentations on the Slumberland Main Stage on Friday and Saturday. Yip is designing his way across America, having knocked down walls and made over countless homes and restaurants during his four seasons on TLC’s “Trading Spaces” and more than a decade at HGTV including a judge on “Design Star.”
- Kayleen McCabe, winner of DIY Network’s “Stud Finder” competition and longtime host of TV’s “Rescue Renovation,” will present on the Slumberland Main Stage all three days of the show.
- Cargotecture – Experience alternate living at its best with two different themed shipping containers by Blackbox Container Studios, hardscaping by Earthscape Stoneworks, Interior Design by Alexa Jade Design and Interior Furnishings by Urban Concrete Works.
- Upcycle Challenge – Bring Minneapolis’ best style off the streets and into your home. The Upcycle Challenge gives attendees the chance to bid on hand-crafted, repurposed pieces created by Minneapolis’ top style influencers and tastemakers. One hundred percent of the silent auction proceeds will benefit ReUse Minnesota.
- Barkitecture – Check out furniture for your furry friends! A variety of dog furniture pieces designed by local show partners will be auctioned off throughout the weekend with all funds going to Midwest Animal Rescue & Services (MARS).
- Main Stage sponsored by Slumberland – Get inspiration from Slumberland’s mid-century modern Barletta collection as designers take to the stage with presentations throughout the weekend.
Home + Remodeling Show hours are 10 a.m. – 9 p.m. on Friday and Saturday; 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. on Sunday. Ticket prices for adults are $10 if purchased online and $12 at the door; $4 for children ages six – 12; children five and under are free. Free bus and light-rail rides thanks to Metro Transit. Visit our website to download your free round-trip pass. To order tickets and learn the most up-to-date information, please visit MinneapolisHomeAndRemodelingShow.com.